Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Five



Gracie Girl is five years old today. My baby is now a big girl. We celebrated over the weekend with a rather coolish pool party (weather wise). I love my girl!

Here's Gracie's Hulk Cake. Hulk Smash.





And here are some shots from the party:

Present time!


The Batman playset draws a crowd.


Mr. Monkey Mac.


Maya, Gracie's new American Girl doll. She's wearing her soccer uniform. Maya also has a karate outfit, complete with every belt color. She's posing with Alex and Gracie, Gracie's twin dollies from her 4th birthday.


Ninja warriors.


Batgirls with the new Batman playset.


Slip and Slide!


The bathing beauties.


Every five year old girl's dream gift: a skull and crossbones skateboard.


Daddy tries the skateboard.


Cake on a stick, Minnesota style.


Hulk, the birthday girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Gracie! I remember when you were born. We celebrated the 4th of July in the hospital cuddling you and watching the fireworks from the window. You are a beautiful big girl now! I can't wait to see you, and then I can give you your birthday present.

I love you!
NoName